Smartphone apps are a fantastic way to stay organised, save time and remind us of tasks we might otherwise forget. Here are the 5 go-to apps we use to make our work-lives easier:
1. Dropbox – Gives you the ability to store your photos, docs and videos for access anywhere anytime. Dropbox folders can easily be shared with staff or clients and makes file sharing simple.
2. Evernote – Combines all your ideas, images and tasks into one place, creating the perfect avenue to neatly organise all of your brilliant ideas, take short or lengthy notes, collect web articles, store photos and make to-do lists.
3. TripView – With this travel app you’ll never be late to work or a meeting again! It puts Sydney’s bus, train and ferry timetables right in the palm of your hand. All you need to do is input the start and end points of your journey and it gives you all the information you’ll need for your trip.
4. TurboScan – This trusty app allows you to take a photo of any document and then convert it into a PDF, it virtually eliminates the need for a scanner! Gone are the days where you’d need to wait to get back to the office to scan and send over those all important documents, with TurboScan it can be easily emailed right from your smart phone.
5. Urban Spoon – Not sure where to host your next business meeting? Look no further than Urban Spoon, all you’ll need to do is input the suburb you’ll be in and it will collate a list of the surrounding restaurants and cafes in that area along with their reviews.