As the end of the year draws near and you start to scratch your head about how quickly another year has passed, we’ve put together a bunch of ways to help you prepare yourself for the holidays and the new year:
1. Close Off Your 2018 Tasks: Now’s the time to drill down on your to do list, start on the bigger tasks first and so that you can slowly wind down to the smaller tasks in the final weeks of the year. There is no greater satisfaction that crossing things off your to do list and starting the new year with a fresh slate.
2. Organise Yourself: Clean your desk, remove clutter, sort through your computer files and desk drawers to set yourself up for an organised 2019
3. Take Some Time Out To Unwind: With all the christmas commotion and rush to close tasks don’t forget to take some time out for yourself, book in your end of year holiday, practice relaxation techniques and look after your well being.
4. Set Some Goals: Reflect on the year and its successes and challenges and start planning for 2019, set new goals and strategies to get you excited for the year ahead
5. Create An Exercise Plan - With summer holidays just around the corner, now’s a good time to get your new year's resolution to be fit in motion. A healthy self is a productive self, look after your body and reap the benefits in and out of work,
If you’re looking at investing in office furniture, why not speak to us about how we can help you start 2019 with a fresh new office look and make it your best year ever!